Challenge in red & white

I’m not fond of committing myself to a challenge; it causes me to much stress. But a challenge does force me to focus and I have always been so pleased when I complete it.  With this upcoming challenge I have a deadline of Feb 1st and just cut out the blocks last night. It is a Wall hanging for a fundraiser for my second oldest sister ½ Marathon run. She is running for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society,Team in Training. Our Mother died of Lymphoma July 2010 and this is Murrrattes’ way of honouring Mom and my way is donating time and fabric. The wall hanging that I made last year sold at a quilt show and all proceeds went to the LLS. This year Murratte is running in April and there are no quilt shows in the near future so we decided to try our hand at a raffle. I dislike selling tickets at anytime so this is a challenge I will really have to force myself in to. Stay tune I may have more pics later .


Comments

Renate said…
What a wonderful way to support your sister and honour your mother! Stick with it! I know you can do it and sell lots of tickets.

Popular Posts