Old Photos

A long time ago in a far away land I thought I would try my hand at photography. I bought a 35mm Olympus camera with a couple extra lenses. This was before everyone became experts with a digital cell phone. It was a time that one had to not only know the equipment well but also subject, lighting , composition, and a long list of things that I was too impatient to learn . But I did practice as much as I could and spent a small fortune on having crappy photos developed. I found a few of my favorites this morning that I think were my best so decided to scan them in to share . Knowing what I know now composition could have been much better especially the one with the barn boards. But leaning towards the fibre knowledge I have this one is calling out to be reproduced in lots of textures.




Comments

Popular Posts